You will find below a list of the most frequently asked questions about Elyx Boutique.
- Do you ship outside the United States of America? Unfortunately, we currently do not offer shipping services outside of the USA right now, but sign up for our news updates at the bottom right of this page.
- Do you sell Absolut Elyx Vodka on Elyx Boutique? Absolut Elyx Vodka is not available on the Absolut Elyx Boutique but you can use the link at the bottom left of this page to purchase via one of our online retail partner or visit other online spirits retailers.
- Are these items food safe? All of our items that are meant for the preparation of food and drinks or the consumption of food and drinks have passed the required food safety testing as set out by the FDA & EU.
- Where are all items made? We have researched and chosen the most skilled suppliers in their field across the globe to produce our products. Currently our items are made in UK, Poland, the Czech Republic, China, India & the USA. All suppliers must adhere to our CSR commitments and rank in the top 30% of EcoVadis ratings.
- What are your items made of? We use a number of materials in producing each of our products which are listed on each product page.
- What is your refund policy? Please find our Refund Policy below
You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt. If you wish to make a return, email us at email@example.com with your order number and details on what item/items you wish to return for further instructions.
Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged during return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all shipments and provide us with the tracking number in your email.
Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
If you receive a damaged item, we will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible - at no cost to you. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include picture(s) of the damaged item.
Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening it please notify us at email@example.com within 5 days of receipt.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, depending on your financial institution this may take 3-4 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to make an exchange, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver who will find out about your return.
To return your product, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Do you have more questions? Please contact us and we will make sure to update this page!